連續簽到:1 天
跳轉到指定樓層
楼主
發表於 2016-10-28 14:55:20 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式

[英文] 神农架旅游英语导游词1 [複製鏈接]

神农架旅游英语导游词1:
1 o  ~3 @4 |6 b  y( S, f4 `

; m' K: K4 C* G' r  Ladies and Gentlemen,% E; o. Q( h, o+ S
  Welcome to the Shennongjia. I am pleased toserve as your guide today. Now we're going to pay a visit to Shennongjia. Shennongjia is located in the junction of Sichuan and Hubei. An administrative division was established here in 1970, covering a total area of over 3 ,253 square kilometers, two-thirds of which is covered by forests. About 79,000 people live here and the major ethnic groups living in the area are Han Chinese and the Tujia and Hui national minorities.8 L# k# M6 q9 ^# f& i
  Do you know the origin about Shennongjia? What kind of stories are there? Now let me tell you.In ancient times, the Shennongjia region was covered by a vast ocean. Then the Orogeny Uplift of the Yan and Himalayan mountains occurred, and the Ba mountains extended eastward from the Tibet-Qinghai Plateau. The Ba Mountains are highest in the north and lowest in the south. Their average elevation is 1,500 meters, and over 20 peaks are more.than 2,500 meters above sea level. The tallest peak is 3,105 meters high and is called the first peak in central China". At an elevation of 398 meters, the Southwest Pillar River is Shennongjia's lowest point, so elevation difference between the area's high and low points is 2,707 meters.
1 T, J2 h& Y4 X0 x# |8 ~8 d  Shennongjia has a long history going to the Paleolithic period. When early man first settled this area. It is said Emperor Yan and shennong taught the first people living here how to build houses, find herbs, and farm the land, so the area called shennongjia. Jia means a peak of a mountain in Chinese. Shennongjia initially referred to a particular peak ,but now is the name for the entire shennongjia forest areas. Shennongjia is also one of the birthplace of Bachu culture, in the 1980s the folk songbook and mythic epic tale, Darkness, was discovered in shennongjia. This landmark archeological find helped explain ancient Chinese views on the universe, along with the origins of human society in china.
7 R% t- J0 L: ]+ }) I$ H2 _6 b- c4 q; h+ L0 p, y' l$ \  b
  Do you know about any names regarding the Shennongjia area? It is a very prestigious Right ! That's it, the Central Roof. This is because at 3,105 meters above sea level, Shennongjia's highest peak is the tallest point in Central China. Hence it is called the Middle Kingdom's Central Roof.
- f9 K. Q' {$ H5 H1 W  We all know that Shennongjia is a primitive forest, which has variety of insects, fish, animals and birds, as well as lots of endangered flora and fauna. why? It is because Shennongjia has both geographical advantages and a fine natural environment. In particular, it has maintained its primitive and pristine state, enabling many very rare animals and plants to live here. In addition, shennongjia contains many plants and herbs used in producing many kinds of medicine. Finally,shennongjia has the world's only intact mid-latitude subtropical forest ecosystem, making a unique global tourist attraction. The area thus richly deserves to be named the“ Green Pearl" ,“ Natural Botanical and “Biological Haven", ‘Species Gene pool”, " Natural History Museum" , and cool kingdom. Shennongjia is currently seeking to fully exploit its rich tourist resources by building a sauna, constructing hiking and bike paths, encouraging rock climbing rafting, fishing and other popular tourist attractive。
: h' Q6 p, x: Z  shennong Altar+ r" u0 j. d" ~( h
  Well, my friends, we are now at the Shennong in the southern ShennongLjia scenic tourism area. Although it occupies less than l square kilomenter, the Altar is an attractive structure and is, surrouned by beautiful natural scenery. And the Shennong Altar is at the core of the Shennongjia scenic area and is a place where the Chinese people commemorate ancestors and worship God.
0 h, ~! F+ d9 G  Do you know why we commemorate Emperor? Because he was the first person who domesticated cattle and also found many herbs able are people of life-threatening diseases. The stage on both sides and the lawn we now are modeled on those at the royal palace. The path was reserved for the emperor, while the paths were used by his officials. The number 9 in ancient times was considered to be the largest number, so the number of the stages on both sides is multiple of that number. Below step is the sacrificial altar where Chinese people can worship their ancestors.
) @% M# p7 N2 n! k5 F7 D  Shennong Peak
% v$ n: X" s3 i6 l' l/ l  After leaving the Shennong Altar, we will go to Shennongjia peak. It is located in west a scenic area and is called the “central roof” ,as it is the highest point in central China,105 meters above sea level.2 K, m- }2 a9 l+ O2 B% i
  Fengjingya, a# t6 a) W" x% K: U. u
  We have now arrived at the Fengjingya, which was originally named Badongya, and is known as “the Shennong's perfect scenic spot". Standing at an altitude of 2 ,800 meters, Fengjingya is full of special and beautiful scenery, and this visual feast is accentuated by the area's abrupt weather changes. You can look around now and see for yourself.
8 l; b% E2 F1 v1 t  The Banbi Rock: k. `: X* `+ u, S1 X) D9 l
  Well, we have arrived at the Banbi Rock, which attract visitors with its primitive appeal and stone forests. Thick stands of arrow bamboo surround Banbi Rock and form a natural barrier.Legend has it that Shennongjia “wild men" often make fleeting appearances in these bamboo groves.Traces of these “wild men", such as hair,excrement, and bamboo nests, are often found there.0 U9 d4 u# ]4 C; ?
  Study of their hair cell structure indicates that these creatures are an evolutionary step above advanced primates. In addition to being the home of the ¨wild man”, this area is notable for the picturesque boulder on Fengjingya's northern slope. This boulder hugs the slope, much like a mother hugging a child or lovers whispering to one another. Painters and photographers often spend a few hours to creating works around the boulder.6 ~( a# [: W" T3 ]
  Now we are going to the Banbi Rock and stone forest and have a walk. If we have good luck we may even see one of its ¨ wild men".( I8 _! `; y: [$ Y0 z2 z: D& c
  Well, after touring the Banbi Rock and stone forest, our joujney is about to end today. Thank you very much for your cooperation. Welcome to the Shennongjia again. Good luck!( ]- p. u+ l+ I( M

% m! _* t2 K  ~* m# w
收藏收藏 贊贊(0)
把本文推薦給朋友或其他網站上,每次被點擊增加您在本站積分︰1宣傳
桃妖视频站,海量在线视频任你播
累計簽到:644 天
連續簽到:1 天
沙发
發表於 2017-6-10 11:06:08 | 只看該作者
VIP精品區,資源無限好賺金任務區,輕松賺金幣
加入VIP,享受高級特權宣傳賺金又升級,超級棒
偶像^^小生一直都在關注你的原創!小生對你之仰慕如滔滔江水連綿不絕!

回復樓主 親!! 下午好,中午養足了精神嗎?讓我們一起渡過下午茶時間,WK有您更精彩!

分享同時學會感恩,一句感謝的話語,就是最大的支持!  歡迎交流討論
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即注册

本版積分規則

c重要聲明:本論壇是以即時上載言論的方式運作,WK論壇對所有言論的真實性、立場及版權等,不負任何法律責任。而一切言論只代表發佈者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶務必自行判斷內容之真實性。 由於本論壇受到「即時上載言論」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有言論,若讀者及用戶發現有內容出現「真實性、立場及版權」等問題,請聯絡我們:[email protected]論壇有權刪除任何言論(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知)| SiteMap[網站地圖]

發表新帖 返回頂部