連續簽到:1 天
發表於 2016-6-15 17:12:52 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
VIP精品區,資源無限好賺金任務區,輕松賺金幣
加入VIP,享受高級特權宣傳賺金又升級,超級棒

[英文] 乔布斯英语名言摘抄 [複製鏈接]

1、你只活一次。使它有意义。1 F, D4 i0 X1 |
  You only live once. Make it meaningful.1 P1 j$ f; `# J* r- |3 B
  2、艺术家会创造,愚氓才会从众!
& d: I! w( `: T  |: c" D2 ]9 ^  The artist creates, YuMang would crowd!: C$ h8 w4 w3 P, n; i7 X
  3、你须寻得你所爱,并为之守望。& |: X7 J: X. Q2 g% I* Q! I. S0 e
  You must find what you love, and to watch it.* Y+ k! D+ T' U9 h* N* e/ W1 {
  4、领袖和跟风者的区别就在于创新。
* h' I+ s8 P  {0 M4 F  Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.$ b+ A- U& U7 p5 m9 i7 a9 \
  5、创新就是把各种事物整合到一起。
( l) a8 b7 A3 K$ x6 H+ \) L" L4 Z  Innovation is to make all sorts of things together.* ^' g# H. @" d7 J
  6、拥有初学者的心态是件了不起的事。
! M4 p7 h3 Q$ z# O- I% v! P) D  It is a great thing to have a beginner's mind.6 B2 Q' @& {: `
  7、你若能绕过经验,便会有创新之举。! R, w& n+ Q7 |" g, E1 x
  If you can bypass the experience, will have the innovation.
" }* v4 s' S7 o/ e  8、记住你即将死去!不要为别人而活!
8 }  J. G$ _8 x4 e- m+ M  Remember that you are about to die! Don't live for others!
+ r* K! B# V3 N. ^6 P/ [. r& H+ |  9、不要让别人的意见湮没了你心中那个声音。) O* ^1 H3 S% O- I9 O
  Don't let the noise of others' opinions annihilation of the voice in your heart.
- h& P$ H4 o; L( S- O  10、你即将一无所有,你没有理由不去跟随你的心。
5 i6 q, t- x0 d  You will have nothing, you have no reason not to follow your heart.
+ I) f! Q$ e% W: ~2 s8 E  11、你的时间有限,不要浪费它去重复别人的人生。
' A) W1 |% p# `- _  Your time is limited, don't waste it to repeat someone else's life.
( o  A3 s" i6 ^9 Y2 @  12、不要欺骗别人,能被你骗到的都是相信你的人。4 _; F- s8 I8 g% T4 Y  _
  Don't deceive others, can be you cheat to is a lot of people who believe in you.# \7 }& w( T6 b3 d' Y
  13、活着就是为了改变世界,难道还有其他原因吗?
) A" C7 c! E5 d' |  To live is to change the world, is there any other reason?6 c% @6 I( @& B8 k9 v
  14、你必须努力理顺你的思维,才能使其简单明了。
* _7 k: a; |3 @4 n. Q  You must try to straighten out your thinking to make it simple and clear.
; i3 x7 w+ ~6 m9 N  15、伟大的艺术品不必追随潮流,他本身就能引领潮流。
: [3 c* r( x2 H9 A7 \+ g. K2 t  Great art don't have to follow the trend, he alone can lead.
& D  }* y+ H# y, p' H  16、即时最想到达天堂的人,也不想通过死亡到达天堂。" X0 q: P6 K: A3 d" V
  Instant want to reach the heaven, also don't want to reach heaven through death.
" Z. h3 f) d& T1 n' x3 h  17、那些疯狂到认为自己可以改变世界的人改变了世界。9 ]1 ]5 O3 b; A
  The people who crazy enough to think they can change the world has changed the world." @+ @$ y" e+ ~
  18、你的时间有限,所以不要浪费时间去过别人的生活。
2 e, {+ {2 n, g; H! a# ]  Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life.- ?3 A6 b% v# e& ]
  19、把每一天都当成生命中的最后一天,你就会轻松自在。: Y  {0 [1 E8 E* w# ^3 B# T
  Take each day as the last day of life, you will be at ease.
: e! [0 ^8 |; V8 ~9 [: v7 V+ j  20、一切都简化了,这正是我所追求的,既专注,又简单。
* R) O* H" }$ Y0 ^  Everything is simplified, it is just what I pursue, focus, and simple.
7 _3 O! }1 F7 u% g  21、时间是有限的,所以不要把时间浪费在走别人的路上。
. f, A/ }7 U; ~7 \% }9 s  Time is limited, so don't waste time on others on the way.  B" U) F1 o6 r% s- @3 N
  22、人生中最重要的决定不是你做什么,而是你不做什么。
, _/ A9 R2 y5 @  The most important decisions in life is not what you do, but what you do.- P: Q" Q+ V/ f' \
  23、死亡很可能就是生命中最棒的发明,是生命交替的媒介。
$ r6 a9 R# w2 [  Death is very likely is the greatest invention in my life, is life of alternating medium.
! b& A; H* N3 K% z- ?6 d+ ?  24、有些时候,生活会拿起一块砖头向你的脑袋上猛拍一下。
1 C) S2 U6 E* [: M  p* w  Sometimes life's going picked up a brick to you in the head fierce clap.& S% I9 O8 w# s+ D& R
  25、请遵从你内心的声音,它们已经知道你想成为什么样的人。4 y* L% c$ M4 q% r8 Q  c* j
  Please follow your own inner voice, they already know what you want to be.
6 n/ a' |/ Y! o: ?  26、你的时间是有限的,所以不要浪费时间活在别人的生命中。7 ^: z; ?* @0 J4 U8 p' u/ j
  Your time is limited, so don't waste your time living in someone else's life.
1 _, q4 f6 E# D  27、你想用卖糖水来度过余生,还是想要一个机会来改变世界?' ^6 `! F. q* v  b6 P6 u" |
  Do you want to sell sugar water to spend the rest of their lives, or want to have a chance to change the world?
" a% O" ]+ C& r/ h& \  28、如果今天是你生命的最后一天,你想做什么你今天要做什么?9 Y7 l" c8 ]) Z# i6 ^' D3 x
  If today is the last day of your life, what do you want to do what are you doing today?
  ?% e& D1 f2 o% k  29、只有疯狂到认为自己能改变世界的人,才能真正的改变世界。( A- W4 J9 H2 u% O5 B2 p
  Only crazy enough to think they can change the world, can really change the world.0 ^$ _' m( {" u2 l2 H0 ^; x
  30、普通的艺术家模仿别人的作品,伟大的艺术家窃取别人的灵感
! r2 \# I: a+ [/ h, L3 X. z  Common artists imitate others works, great artists steal other people's ideas.9 b/ t/ t% e4 y3 Y: ?
桃妖视频站,海量在线视频任你播

回復樓主 親!! 現在是後半夜!妳失眠啦?餓啦?通宵加班?還是想WK啦?

分享同時學會感恩,一句感謝的話語,就是最大的支持!  歡迎交流討論
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即注册

本版積分規則

c重要聲明:本論壇是以即時上載言論的方式運作,WK論壇對所有言論的真實性、立場及版權等,不負任何法律責任。而一切言論只代表發佈者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶務必自行判斷內容之真實性。 由於本論壇受到「即時上載言論」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有言論,若讀者及用戶發現有內容出現「真實性、立場及版權」等問題,請聯絡我們:[email protected]論壇有權刪除任何言論(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知)| SiteMap[網站地圖]

發表新帖 返回頂部